Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Papercut Mag Publication

I have been wardrobe styling steadily over the past year well in July it will be an actual year so what a way to celebrate my upcoming anniversary... my first national print and online publication with the fashion forward, Papercut Magazine! The project was put together by the creative vision, Greg Cunningham, model-Hope Roberts-Benz Models, Hair- Hope Schiller, Makeup by Heather Schnell and the jewerly provided by my angel, Kim Couture Jewels Graham. I put my heart and soul into my work and always treat every shoot like its my last! I hope you enjoy the editorial as much as we enjoyed shooting it. Beach-Vilano Beach, Lounge Area-Rooftop pool deck downtown Jacksonville. Please check the publication out at http://www.papercutmag.com/ pages 47 &48 http://issuu.com/papercutmag/docs/papercutmag_june_2011










Suits-We Are Handsome
Shoes and wedges-YSL
Rainboots-Hunters
Jewerly provided by Kim Couture Jewels Graham

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the photo spread. It looks as if wonderful opportunities are coming your way.

    The spread is nice. Loving the jewelery and the wedges. I like the bow hairstyle also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon! I appreciate you checking out the blog :)

    ReplyDelete